- Repetitive negative thoughts
- Catastrophic thinking
- Constant worry about past or future
- Chronic irritability
- Panic attacks
The GABA Response Calms Anxiety
The part of the brain that locks us into repetitive and negative thoughts is the Anterior Cingulate Gyrus (ACG). The ACG, when overactive, causes the brain to repeat itself rather than moving onto the next thought. This repetitive thinking is the primary experience of anxiety.
To release anxiety, new pathways for relaxing the ACG must be established. The neurotransmitter GABA is responsible for communicating its calming effect on the ACG.
When GABA is insufficient or not communicating with other brain cells, we feel over stimulated and agitated with our repetitive thoughts.
Anxiety Release™ encourages the release of repetitive thinking associated with anxiety. It is formulated to support the GABA response which calms the overactive ACG.
How Your Brain Works Is Your Choice
|Overactive ACG||Balanced ACG|
|Fearful thoughts playing on re-run||
Ability to move on from repetitive thoughts
|Habitual catastrophic thinking||Grounded, practical thinking|
|Constant worry about the past or future||Living in the present moment|
Feeling like everything is out of control
Having faith you will know what to do when the time comes
|Irritability when things don't go as planned||Resilience and desire to make the best of things|
How To Use Anxiety Release™
Building a better brain is critical to any health challenge. Our essential oil blends re-balance the brain, so you experience a higher level of health, productivity, and strength.
- Apply Anxiety Release™ four times a day to support the GABA response.
- With this brain support in place, experience feeling more present to the moment, to your body, and to others.
- New brain pathways for releasing anxiety override your old, negative pathways for repetitive and catastrophic thinking.
Anxiety Release Application
1. Put a small amount of oil (less than a drop) on your fingertip.
2. Apply to the back center of the head, at the ridge where the neck meets the skull. Also apply to the center of the sternum.
Anxiety Release™ ingredients include: organic and/or wildcrafted essential oils of Red Mandarin, Ylang Ylang, Cumin, Rose Geranium, Frankincense, and Blue Lotus in a base of organic jojoba oil.Learn about our ingredient quality.
Frequently Asked Questions
The effects of our Brain Oils are cumulative, as it takes time and intention to build healthy brain pathways, but many people experience an immediate shift after applying the oils. When using Anxiety Release™, bring your awareness to your thoughts, breathing, heart rate, and sense of presence.Here are ways that people have described Anxiety Release™:
- “Anxiety Release has helped me control my anxiety levels without using food or alcohol to calm me.”
- “I realized that my anxiety levels caused me to feel disconnected from my wife. When I use Anxiety Release, it’s easy just to hang out and be close.”
- “I couldn’t stop thinking about work when I tried to sleep at night, and it drove me nuts. Anxiety Release helped my sleep, because it helps me quiet my mind.”
As with all essential oil products, keep Meo Energetics products out of reach of children. Do not ingest, or have children ingest, Meo Energetics products. Our products may be used on children over 6 years of age, if applied by an adult. If you are pregnant or nursing, please check with your health care provider before using any essential oil products. When used as directed, we have formulated our products to be suitable for nursing moms.
Any combination of our Brain Oils can be used at once. This is actually the most powerful way to experience the oils, as they have a synergistic effect when used together. You do not need to wait after applying one oil before you apply the next one.
We’ve formulated our 5ml bottles to last for many, many applications as we value the sustainable use of essential oils. When used as directed (less than a drop per application, used four times per day) the bottles last for six to eight weeks.
John Tjenos developed his clinically-based method of formulation from his background in bodywork, craniosacral therapy, nutritional therapy, kinesiology, Functional Neurology, and various forms of energy medicine.Meo Energetics gathers results and feedback from a wide range of nutritional therapists, acupuncturists, meditation and yoga instructors, bodyworkers, and energy medicine practitioners to ensure the efficacy of the formulas.