Meo Energetics Vagal Tone™
Meo Energetics Vagal Tone™
- Acid reflux
- Insufficient stomach acid
- Chronic tension
- Compromised immune system
- Sleep problems
Strong Vagal Tone Is the Secret to Health
Strong vagal tone is the secret to health. Low vagal tone means the brain's communication with the body is diminished.
The vagal nerve activates the branch of the autonomic nervous system called parasympathetic. Digestion, detoxification, and immune functions are only turned on when the body is in a parasympathetic state. Simply put: when stress is on, digestion is off.
We should optimally be in a Vagal State (parasympathetic) 80 percent of the time, but many people struggle to be in this state at any point during their day. This is because stress inhibits the vagal response. There are consequences: the body's essential processes shut down.
The Body Doesn't Work without Vagal Tone
- In the brain, strong vagal tone helps control anxiety and depression.
- In the stomach, strong vagal tone stimulates stomach acid, for optimal digestion.
- In the intestines, strong vagal tone triggers peristalsis. These muscle contractions allow food and waste to move through the digestive tract. Low vagal tone is a primary cause of constipation.
- In the pancreas, strong vagal tone triggers enzyme production and release for digestion.
- In the liver, strong vagal tone triggers detoxification and blood sugar functions.
- In the gallbladder, strong vagal tone triggers the release of bile, which rids the body of toxins and breaks down fat.
- In the heart, vagal tone controls heart rate and blood pressure. Strong vagal tone lowers the risk of heart disease.
- In the bladder, strong vagal tone allows for bladder retention, so low vagal tone can cause frequent urination.
- In the reproductive organs and genitals, strong vagal tone supports fertility and sexual arousal.
Weak or Strong Vagal Tone Is Your Choice
|Weak Vagal Tone||Strong Vagal Tone|
Digestive disorders including leaky gut and food allergies
Digestion without any bloating, gas, or discomfort
|Not being able to feel turned on||
Not being able to tell when you are full or hungry
Feeling satiated and satisfied with a meal
Regular bowel movements
How to Use Meo Energetics Vagal Tone™
Building a better brain is critical to any health challenge. Our essential oil blends re-balance the brain, so you experience a higher level of health, productivity, and strength.
- Apply Vagal Tone four times daily, before meals and before bed, to support the parasympathetic response.
- With this brain support in place, sit down to your meal in a relaxed state. Enjoy the process of mindful eating.
- With increased vagal tone, experience enhanced digestion and connection to your body.
Meo Energetics Vagal Tone™ Application
- Put a small amount of oil (less than a drop) on your fingertip.
- Apply to the back center of the head, at the ridge where the neck meets the skull. Apply in an upward motion, going up one inch from the ridge.
Vagal Tone™ ingredients include: organic and/or wildcrafted essential oils of Peppermint, Roman Chamomile, Nutmeg, Melissa, and Ginger in a base of organic jojoba oil.Learn about our essential oil quality.
Frequently Asked Questions
The effects of Brain Oils are cumulative, as it takes time and intention to build healthy brain pathways, but many people experience an immediate shift after applying the oils. When using Vagal Tone™, bring your awareness to your breathing, heartbeat, peripheral vision, and sense of presence. Repeated use strengthens your parasympathetic pattern.Here are ways that people have described Vagal Tone™:
- “My thoughts slowed down enough that they weren't racing anymore. Overall I felt more at peace.”
- “I don’t feel anything, but my partner said my voice changed - my voice deepened with more breath.”
- “I used to bloat if I ate without taking hydrochloric acid. Now I can eat without taking HCL and I don't bloat.”
- “It wasn’t until I started using Vagal Tone™ regularly, for two months, that I was finally able to solve my constipation issues.”
As with all essential oil products, keep Meo Energetics products out of reach of children. Do not ingest, or have children ingest, Meo Energetics products. Do not touch eyes or mucous membranes after applying the blend, as essential oils may be irritating to these areas.Our products may be used on children over 6 years of age, if applied by an adult. If you are pregnant or nursing, please check with your health care provider before using any essential oil products. When used as directed, we have formulated our products to be suitable for nursing moms.
Any combination of our Brain Oils can be used at once. This is actually the most powerful way to experience the oils, as they have a synergistic effect when used together. You do not need to wait after applying one oil before you apply the next one.
We’ve formulated our 5ml bottles to last for many, many applications as we value the sustainable use of essential oils. When used as directed (less than a drop per application, used four times per day) the bottles last for six to eight weeks.
John Tjenos developed his clinically-based method of formulation from his background in bodywork, craniosacral therapy, nutritional therapy, kinesiology, Functional Neurology, and various forms of energy medicine.Meo Energetics gathers results and feedback from a wide range of nutritional therapists, acupuncturists, meditation and yoga instructors, bodyworkers, and energy medicine practitioners to ensure the efficacy of the formulas.
No, this oil is contraindicated for those who have vasovagal syncope.